Sunday, April 10, 2016

Signing Off

I think it's pretty clear that I have lost my passion for writing this blog. Don't misunderstand me.  I am still passionate about wanting to encourage women to choose to age naturally, without artificial and cosmetic enhancements but writing the blog has gone down on my priority list.

So, I'm going to let it go.  One good thing about aging is accepting that there is a season for everything. And, I feel that my season for writing this blog has passed.

It's been good for me to write down and clarify some of my long held beliefs, if only for my own benefit, to be able to articulate them in a better manner.

Along the way I hope my thoughts have, in some way, helped someone.

I'll keep the blog up for a while but eventually it will come down.

If I would leave you with anything, it is this:


No comments:

Post a Comment